BSE DATES TO REMEMBER
♦ Dec 1: Angel Tree Toy Drive Begins
♦ Dec 1: Family Music and In-n-Out Night
♦ Dec 7 - 11: Holiday Shop
♦ Dec 12: Pancake Breakfast
♦ Dec 18: Early Dismissal
♦ Dec 21 - Jan 4: Winter Break - No School
♦ Tuesday, Jan 5: School Resumes
To REPORT your CHILD’S ABSENCE please call the school office at (805) 520.6710
- Press 1 for attendance -
Please include the following information:
- Student’s full name
- Reason for absence
- Your name and relationship to student
- Teacher’s name or room number
OR you may send an email with the above information.
Parking Lot Safety Tips
- Children are not to be dropped off anywhere in the parking lot, except at the curb.
- The use of cell phones is not permitted while driving in our parking lot.
- Do not double-park or leave your vehicle unattended.
- If you decide to park your car on the street, please escort your child to or from the car and stay on the sidewalks and use crosswalks.
- The yellow zone is for loading and unloading. There is no parking along the curb in the lot. The lot is for staff parking only.
Our goal, as always, is the safety of our children!