DATES TO REMEMBER
♦ February 5: Family Valentine's Dance
♦ February 9: School of Choice Tour, 9 am
♦ February 15: Presidents' Day, NO SCHOOL
♦ February 16: School of Choice Tour, 9 am
Applications for School of Choice 2016-2017 are now available. Applications will be accepted until February 29th at 4:00, at which time a lottery drawing will be held to create a priority placement list. Applications submitted after the February 29th deadline will be added to the bottom of the priority placement list in the order they are received. You may access the forms using the links below.
Elementary K-5 School of Choice
Parents of current 5th and 6th grade students will be required to submit an Intent to Register. You may access these forms using the links below.
5th Grade Intent to Register for 6th Grade
6th Grade Intent to Register for 7th Grade
Informational tours will be offered in February. More information will follow..
→ Elementary School Boundary Map
To REPORT your CHILD’S ABSENCE please call the school office at (805) 520.6710
- Press 1 for attendance -
Please include the following information:
- Student’s full name
- Reason for absence
- Your name and relationship to student
- Teacher’s name or room number
OR you may send an email with the above information.
Parking Lot Safety Tips
- Children are not to be dropped off anywhere in the parking lot, except at the curb.
- The use of cell phones is not permitted while driving in our parking lot.
- Do not double-park or leave your vehicle unattended.
- If you decide to park your car on the street, please escort your child to or from the car and stay on the sidewalks and use crosswalks.
- The yellow zone is for loading and unloading. There is no parking along the curb in the lot. The lot is for staff parking only.
Our goal, as always, is the safety of our children!